Condor Alveomesh Nautico Pierre (Men)
view store availability
Veja Condor Alveomesh Nautico Pierre
The 1st post-petroleum running shoe. For your daily workouts.
The Condor' sizing is slightly different, please refer yourself to the size guide.
- Surface: Road / Park
- Ride: Neutral
- Drop : 10 mm (27 mm - 17 mm)
- Weight: 315g / 11,1 oz (size 42)
- Bio-based / Recycled:57%
In 2020, the VEJA Condor has been elected Product of the Year in the Running Hardware category by the 42 professional judges of ISPO, the biggest European fair for outdoor and sport.
- Upper in Alveomesh: 100% recycled plastic bottles
- Panels made in T.P.U.
- Heel support insert made out of Pebax RNew: 100% ricinus oil
- Logo V made of Pebax RNew: 100% ricinus oil
- Lining in jersey: 100% recycled polyester
- Insole: 37% sugar cane - 25% recycled polyester - 38% E.V.A.
- Midsole: 46% sugar cane - 8% banana oil - 56% E.V.A.
- L-Foam cushioned technology: 30% natural latex from Brazil - 70% synthetic latex
- Outsole: 30% Amazonian rubber - 31% rice waste - 39% synthetic rubber
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Fortaleza