Down Overshirt Seal Brown
view store availability
The outer shell for this 'Down Overshirt' has a soft, peached taffeta surface with a matte finish and is water-repellant. The garment is filled with an ethically sourced feather/down insulation and has a laboratory defined 'fill power' of 850 cui/lb. The fill power of a garment represents the 'loft' of the fill used and is loosely related to the insulating properties of the garment, which is measured from 300cui/lb - 900cui/lb. That's tech speak for: this garment is very light and very warm!
• Product Code: HMO56C.
• Water-repellant outer shell.
• Ethically sourced duck feather/down insulation with a fill power of 850cui/lb.
• Contrast colour blocks to body.
• Four press-stud front.
• Single press-stud close chest pocket.
• Two large patch hand pockets.
• One inner pocket.
• Elasticated cuffs.
• Fabric Content: 95% Polyester, 5% Polyurethane Outer, 100% Polyamide Lining, 90% Duck Down/10% Duck Feather Filling.
• Washcare: Wash at 30 degrees. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Cool iron. Do not dry clean. Wash like colours together. Do not iron decoration.