Maps Tsim Sha Tsui Navy
view store availability
Tsim Sha Tsui. The powerhouse neighbourhood anchoring the main conduit of Nathan Road that snakes up through all your favourite haunts and hangouts.
This icon of Hong Kong has come a long way since it's days of exporting Heung trees, and isn't exactly as "Tsim" as it use to be either. But if you want the best Indian, or the fanciest hotel with the best scones, this is the place.
- > Deep Navy colour
- > 308g recycled Italian paper
- > Acid/Lignin free for long life and vivid colours
- > Silk screen printed by hand
- > Size 70x50cm
- > Limited edition
- > Always FREE SHIPPING within Hong Kong
- > Ships Flat Packed for easier framing