Slow Chair & Ottoman Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec, 2006
$5,679.00 USD $5,991.00 USD
For Vitra or Artek custom order inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The translucent sling cover of Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec’s Slow Chair (2006) replaces the thick cushions of traditional armchairs, resulting in a generously proportioned armchair that is both lightweight and comfortable.
- Frame/Cover: tubular steel frame with extremely strong, precisely shaped knitted fabric which is stretched over the frame.
- Upholstery: polyurethane foam and polyester fibre, including a seat cushion and two backrest cushions.
- Seat height: 330 mm (230 mm with applied load, measured in accordance with EN 1335-1).
- Base: die-cast aluminium legs with polished or powder-coated finish.
- Glides: all legs fitted with hard glides for carpet; felt glides optionally available for hard floors.
- Applications: recommended for home use only.