No. 04 Teakwood & Tobacco (Large Soy Candle) - 12.5oz
$38.00 USD $38.00 USD
view store availability
PF Candle No. 04 Teakwood & Tobacco (Large Soy Candle) - 12.5oz
The one that started it all. Some call it the boyfriend scent, we call it the O.G. Leather, teak, and orange.
If you like Teakwood & Tobacco, we think you'd also like creamy Patchouli Sweetgrass or woodsy Moonrise.
Our 12.5 oz Large Candles are hand-poured into apothecary inspired amber jars with our signature kraft label and a brass lid. Meant for big rooms, spaces with high ceilings, and those who want a stronger scent throw.
Large (12.5 oz): For big rooms, spaces with high ceilings, and those who want a stronger scent throw. Burns for 60-70 hours. 3.6” in diameter and 3.75” in height.
Standard (7.2 oz): This is our most-popular size and is meant for dressers, countertops, nightstands – basically everywhere. Burns for 40-50 hours. 2.9” in diameter and 3.5" in height.
HOW TO USE
Following Candle Care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want! Click here for tips on reusing your empties.
Safety first - because candles burn and contain a small flame, so we encourage following these common sense rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.
Our candles are simple: they're all made with 100% domestically-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. The fragrances we use are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.