Serra Noir L
$124.00 USD $155.00 USD
view store availability
- French flat cap for women and men with polo knit effect
- 100% French cotton base
- Cap with polo knit effect obtained by using knit stitch weaving
- Cap without cabillou
- Headband in elastic grosgrain decorated with a bouffette
- 100% cotton headpiece decorated with a Maison Laulhère badge
- Authenticated by the enamelled rivet decorated with the emblem of the Maison Laulhère
- Plate diameter: 28cm
- Delivered in a Laulhère box
- Made in France
This cap adapts to all face shapes.
History :The Serra cap reinterprets the famous cap patented by the Laulhère brothers in 1898: a flat cap without a cabillou. It is made from 100% cotton yarns and knitted using an innovative technique: the knit stitch. This new technique gives it a polo stitch effect but remains very light and pleasant to wear for the summer season. Available in three timeless colors: black, navy and rope, it is suitable for both men and women.
This beret is made in France, in our workshops in Oloron-Sainte-Marie.
- 100% cotton base and lining
- Elastic grosgrain headband
- 100% polyester badge
- Authenticated by the Maison Laulhère rivet
Machine washing, hand washing or dry cleaning should be avoided (consult your dry cleaning specialist if cleaning is imperative).
In case of stains, blot with absorbent paper and clean with a soft brush or natural sponge soaked in lukewarm water, avoiding excessively wetting the beret. Allow to dry at room temperature and finish with a soft brushing.
- BRUSHING, DUSTING
To best protect your beret, it is recommended to store it flat in its cardboard box after each use, away from dust.
|XS||S||M||L||XL||One Size (OS)|
|Head circumference in cm||53-54||55-56||57-58||59-60||61-63||53 to 60|
|US size||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||6 7/8 - 7||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||7 5/8 - 7 3/4 - 7 7/8||From 6 5/8 to 7 1/2|