Vee Tee M's Frost (men)
view store availability
The mix of materials brings function to this tee. Cotton offers comfort, Tencel® enables moisture transport and polypropylene makes it last longer and dry faster. Vee Tee works equally well on the hiking trail as in the office. Seamless shoulders minimize abrasion when using a backpack. A small side pocket is provided for valuables. Key to using Tencel® next to skin are the natural anti-bacterial properties that come from the moisture being transported to the inside of the fiber which prevents a film of water from forming on the fiber. Tencel® requires less energy and water, no chlorine is used, and the waste products are minimal and considered harmless.
- Secure storage of small items using zippers.
- The extended back protects the lower back during activity.
- Loop in the neck for hanging the tee and headphone cords.
- Seamless shoulders for abrasion-free carrying.
- Features an evolved, contemporary version of the classic Klättermusen logotype.
- 140 g/m²
- 38% Organic Cotton, 38% Tencel®, 24% Polypropylene
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size.
- Relaxed fit for layering.
- Light-weight, breathable, stretchy fabric.
- Model wears size Medium.
- Model has a size 32 waist and height 185cm.