Bure Backpack Burnt Lava 20L
$230.00 USD $230.00 USD
view store availability
Bure is designed for daily climbing missions, made to fit everything you need for one day on the mountain.
With its simple external, you'll avoid getting tangled up in rocks or carabiners, while it’s still possible to attach a helmet and carabiners in the loop webbing if you wish. The Bure backpack is lightweight and made in a durable fabric to withstand contact with sharp rocks. The backpack is designed with gravity in mind and will have the center gravity placed closest to your body center when climbing. To increase this effect even more, the compression strap on top of the backpack can be used. The compression strap can also be used to attach a rope or as a belay attachment. The S-shaped shoulder straps allow free movement when climbing as this makes the straps move towards the chest. For convenient hydration, a hole for a water bladder hose is placed in between the straps. A mesh pocket to hold the water bladder is placed on the inside of the backpack, together with a zipped pocket for valuables.
- S-shaped shoulder straps to create free movement when climbing.
- Sternum straps with 4-point attachment for free movement and stability.
- Top compression strap can be used for rope attachment.
- Top loaded backpack with zipped opening.
- Easily accessible bottom part thanks to zipped opening on the side.
- Loop and toggle to secure closure when climbing.
- Looped webbing on the outside for attachment of helmet and carabines.
- Waist strap with padding for increased carrying comfort.
- Internal zipped pocket for valuables.
- Increased durability with Aramid reinforcement on the bottom.
- Increased visibility with triangular reflector.
- Ventilated shoulder straps for improved breathability.
- Lightweight design maximises efficiency on the move.
- Internal mesh net for water bladder hose.
- Whistle on zipper for attracting attention in emergencies.
- Belay station attachment with top compression strap.
- Weight (g) ： 600
- Dimensions (cm) ： H48xW28xD16.5
- Recommended Max. Load (kg) ： 6