Marsu Jacket Red
$201.00 USD $402.00 USD
view store availability
The Marsu Jacket, good for any season, comes back into the fold with all new fit and finishing. We adjusted the bottom hem shape to provide better fit and finished the internal hem by welding ripstop combination fabric to the main body fabric to create a cord tunnel. The entire face of the jacket is cleanly finished and has no top stitching. Behind the clean finished seams is a thinner, high-quality seam tape that we tested with our Japanese fabric supplier in tandem with our tape supplier to guarantee waterproofness before production. This is by far the most advanced piece of outerwear we have ever created at Adsum.
- YKK Aquaguard center front zipper
- Hidden pit zips
- Large flap chest stow pocket with tonal heat transfer logo
- Split yolk shoulder construction
- Hard fused internal center front storm placket with soft touch lip guard.
- New waist shape for better fit
- Elastic hood and bottom hem cordlock cinch
- Custom cord pulls
- High strength PU cuff tabs
Fabric: 100% Brushed Nylon 3L
• Fits true to size. Take your normal size
• This jacket is designed for a regular cut
|Size||Chest Width||Back Length||Sleeve Length|
Chest Width — Measured flat across, at 1" down from underarm seam.
Back Length — Measured from high point shoulder to bottom hem.
Sleeve Length — 3 point measured from center back neck to shoulder to sleeve.
* All measurements done in inches.