Nal Vest M's Honey
$96.00 USD $191.00 USD
view store availability
The Nal Vest gives the perfect wind protection for lighter activities and has a fluorocarbon-free water repellent to protect from moisture when needed. It has a high placement of the hand pockets to function well with a climbing harness and a backpack. To give full freedom of movement, the construction of the vest is focused on minimizing the seams and to give the shoulder blades the freedom they need for climbing. It also has a high collar to offer protection from the sun, front and back reflectors for visibility and a whistle zipper puller for safety. The vest is silent, flexible and lightweight, made from bluesign® approved Ultramid® Bio-Mass Balanced Polyamide.
- A high collar shaped to follow the neck and to protect from the sun. Can easily be folded down.
- High hand pockets designed to easily be worn with climbing harness and backpack.
- Easily adjustable elastic hem.
- Zipper puller with whistle for extra safety.
- Reflectors to increase visibility.
- Soft neck protection reduces rubbing.
- Stows away inside its own pocket for easy packability.
- Hidden zippers to avoid abrasion.
- Ergonomic design for free movement
- 69 g/m²
- 50% Ultramid® Bio-Mass Balanced Polyamide, 50% Polyamide
- bluesign® approved
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size.
- Slender fit for active movement.
- Medium size center back length: 75cm
- Slight drop hem for comfort coverage.
- Very light-weight, breathable, stretchy fabric.
- Model wears size Medium.
- Model has a size 32 waist and height 185cm