Kyoto Work Jacket Washed Indigo
view store availability
With a cult following, this is fast becoming a UW classic. Loose fit, Japanese styling.
Named for its distinctive chevron-like pattern, 'Herringbone' is a staple fabric used liberally during WWII as the fabric of choice for GI's. This particular version has been washed.
• REF: 24675.
• Wrap front with internal and external ties.
• Two lower patch pockets.
• One external chest patch pocket.
• One internal chest patch pockets.
• Fabric Content: 100% Cotton.
• Washcare: Wash at 30 degrees. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Cool iron. Do not dry clean. Wash like colours together. Do not iron decoration.